Tuesday, October 05, 2010

scared d daylights out of me!!

had a horrible night, coughed so bad, my whole body hurts. kept waking up thus didn't get much sleep either.

woke up at 7.30am and couldn't get back to sleep so i thought i'd watch the morning news. then i realized the baby hasn't move so i drank a glass of cold water and sat. NOTHING. then i remembered that sugary foods would keep his active, so i took a glass of hot chocolate and some brownies and thought that should be sweet enough. sat for another 40mins. NOTHING.

next i jz went into a panic mode! called the hospital and asked to get checked. called hubby and he came home to drive me to the hospital. the whole time we were on the road, i had 2 small movements. a little relieved but still very very worried.

once at the hospital, i was so nervous i felt nauseous. the walk to the ward seemed so long.

the midwife put the CTG on my belly and i heard, "lub-dub lub-dub". i felt as if my heart could jump out of my chest!! was ultra relieved!! thank goodness bubba is doing alrite. for the next 30mins, his heart rate was good and he decided to wake up and started moving so actively, he made me felt silly for panicking in the first place...

i feel so bad for panicking and getting anthony to drop everything he was doing at work to get home. i know he's a great husband and supports me very well but i probably scared him too, i felt so bad...

anak ni...

No comments: