Tuesday, April 22, 2008

balut nangka = wrapped jackfruit

everyone was wondering how do i look being pregnant. my family members r even betting on the gender of baby based on how round my belly is, wat kind of food i prefer, how well i sleep, how much baby kicks etc. so to answer those qs, here r some of d answers:


qs1: wat kind of food i prefer, sweet/sour?

sweet


qs2: how well i sleep?

alrite but i wake up everytime i need to turn/change position


qs3: how much baby kicks?

quite a fair bit n boy, they r strong ones


qs4: gender of baby?

i dunno... we'll see when time comes


qs5: how does my belly look like?

like this...


it feels like a ball sealed tightly under my skin



my arms n legs r bout d same as b4 (slightly bigger) but i've got a tight ball-like belly


me jz goofing around... so do u think bub's a gal o boy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIRL! Haha. Too many boys in the fanily already. imbalance.