Friday, April 25, 2008

salmon head curry

ant’s been asking me to cook salmon head curry since last saturday when he bought salmon heads from d fish market n I finally cooked it last nite.


apparently, according to him la, my salmon head curry‘s really good. every time I cook it, he can actually finish 1 whole head by himself. i think it’s bcoz it’s fishy enuf for him. n I of course would only eat d vege in the curry n mayb some pieces of fish. coz, I am not a huge fan of oily fish due to its smell.


he had d curry wif rice n I had it wif:




roti prata... yummm...

4 comments:

endless-scroll said...

whoa.. suddenly update gile!! i want salmon head curry!! i don't care, cook for me, if i ever go there, or when u come back !!

stef said...

sure thing! but i reckon betta when u come here coz i dunno where in kl i can find salmon head...

endless-scroll said...

it taste better with salmon? or any other fish head also can

Happy Eve said...

I reckon it taste better with salmon.....eh steph, cook for me when I'm over!!!! :p